- About Us
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery Services
- Patient Info
- New Patient Registration
- Patient Forms
- Payments & Insurance
- Video Learning Center
- After Surgery Instructions
- Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- After Wisdom Tooth Removal
- After Dental Implant Procedure
- After Tooth Extraction or Multiple Extractions
- After Orthognathic or Jaw Corrective Surgery
- After Sinus Lift
- After Socket Bone Grafting
- After Exposure of An Impacted Tooth
- Soft Food Diet Recommendations
- Sinus Precautions
- Prescription Medication Guide and Log
- View All Patient Instructions
- Our Blog
- Referring Doctors
- Contact Us
Home | Blog
July 19, 2022
Answers to Common Questions About Dental Implants Why select dental implants over other options? What is a dental implant made...
January 1, 2018
I remember one particularly hot Friday in the office, as I sat down to review some radiographs with a toddler...
August 1, 2017
Hyperdontia is a dental developmental alteration resulting in an increased number of teeth. The occurrence of hyperdontia is between 1% and...
May 1, 2017
• There is limited space. Wisdom teeth may contribute to crowding of teeth, prevent eruption of second molars and may cause shifting...
September 1, 2017
Sinus pneumatization after tooth loss reduces the vertical height of bone in the posterior maxilla. Dental implant placement for upper...
November 8, 2017
Imagine this: you are out to dinner with a group of friends, and someone orders your favorite appetizer—bruschetta. As you...
June 1, 2017
One of the obstacles a patient faces with dental implants is the length of treatment required. Traditionally, it takes two...
July 1, 2017
One of the major risks of removing the lower wisdom teeth is injury to the inferior alveolar nerve (IAN). The...
When we lose our teeth, our jaw slowly loses bone over time. For patients with no teeth, dentures become increasingly...