Dr. Danny Kim is a board-certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Born in South Korea, he spent the majority of his childhood moving between South Korea and Southern California, which provided him the unique opportunity to be bilingual. He attended the University of the Pacific where he completed the 3+3 Pre-dental accelerated program and received both his bachelor’s and DDS degree. Upon completing dental school, he fulfilled a one-year internship at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Kim then completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Broward Health Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Outside of work, Dr. Kim enjoys playing sports including basketball, tennis, and soccer. He is a devoted Lakers fan and is excited to be back in his hometown to root for his favorite team. Dr. Kim also enjoys watching movies and traveling. One of his most memorable travel experiences is backpacking in Machu Picchu.
- BS University of the Pacific
- DDS University of the Pacific Dental School
- Internship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Broward Health Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists