Dr. Christopher Choi is a board-certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon. A native New Yorker, he graduated from Columbia School of Dental Medicine and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York. He also completed medical school at Stony Brook University School of Medicine and general surgery at North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Choi is one of a handful of oral & maxillofacial surgeons in the country to complete advanced fellowship training in orthognathic, TMJ and reconstructive surgeries at the Carolinas Center for Oral and Facial Surgery in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dr. Choi’s practice consists of all aspects of the specialty, including orthognathic or jaw corrective surgery, wisdom teeth extractions, dental implants, bone grafting, TMJ surgeries and maxillofacial trauma. He is on staff at several local hospitals. He holds a faculty position at Loma Linda Dept of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, where he teaches and works with residents in training. Recently, he was inducted as a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Choi and his wife have a young daughter and son. Outside of work, Dr. Choi is an avid golfer and enjoys caddying for his children in their junior golf tournaments.
- BA, Columbia University
- DDS, Columbia University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York
- MD, SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowship, Carolinas Center for Oral and Facial Surgery
- Loma Linda School of Dentistry, Dept of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente, Fontana and Ontario