Dr. Matthew Dudziak was born in Chicago, Il. He attended the University of California at Riverside and following graduation, he attended New York University College of Dentistry. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Dudziak completed his medical school training and oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the Louisiana State University in New Orleans. He also completed an entire year of General Surgery at Charity Hospital of New Orleans. Following the completion of his residency in 2006, he completed his fellowship in pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery at the prestigious University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2007. Dr. Dudziak then entered into private practice in 2007.
Dr. Dudziak is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His practices all aspects of the specialty, including dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom teeth extractions and oral pathology.
Dr. Dudziak has many interests outside of medicine and dentistry such as traveling, Ironman Triathlons, water, and snow skiing.
- BS, University of California at Riverside
- DDS, New York University College of Dentistry
- MD, Louisiana State University
- MBA, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University, New Orleans
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists