We are proud to announce that all of our surgeons and majority of our staff have received the vaccine!
We have taken every precaution to maintain strict infection control guidelines in order to protect both our patients and our team. Please adhere to our following guidelines:
- We will be screening all patients with questions related to COVID 19 symptoms or exposure
- Every patient will be required to fill out our online registration forms only. This will help minimize time spent in our waiting room and surface contact.
- You will need to knock on our door or call us to allow entry to our office at your scheduled appointment time.
- Upon entry, you will be required to hand sanitize and given a mask and gloves to wear at all times. A temperature check will also be performed to rule out fever
- Only the patient is allowed in the office. Minors are allowed 1 parent/guardian. Otherwise, your escort will be required to stay in the car.
We are also screening our team for COVID-19 symptoms including daily temperature checks. All surfaces are being wiped diligently as per our typical office protocols. We are wearing appropriate PPEs (gowns, face shields, face N95 respirators, gloves). We are using aerosol suction evacuators and air purification systems and to minimize aerosol transmission of virus. Lastly, we have installed bipolar ionization technology in our AC units to actively treat the air and kill aerosolized viral particles. You can read more about it in this article.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas since January, 2020 that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps