Orthognathic Surgery Lunch & Learn
- Speaker: Christopher Choi DDS, MD, FACS
- Topic: Surgical management of jaw surgery patients focusing on why patients need surgery, when we should operate, how we do the surgery, and postoperative details.
- Target: Orthodontic treatment coordinator and assistants
- Purpose: We recognize that office staff members are often confronted by prospective surgical candidates with questions and concerns. We want to enable you to answer those questions, dispel any myths and motivate them to proceed with treatment.
- 2 CDE credits for RDA’s (registered dental assistants)
- Lunch will be provided
Call us for more information and to schedule