COVID-19 Infection Control
What Dental Practices Need to Know and Need to Do!
Date/time: Thursday April 16, 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Speaker: Leslie Canham, RDA, CDA
CE Credit: 2 hours
Audience: Doctors and staff
Learn how dentists can protect their patients and themselves in response to COVID-19. This novel virus requires that we fine tune our Infection Control procedures and protocols. There’s never been a better time to boost confidence, reduce errors, and provide a culture of infection prevention and safety that patients appreciate and dental teams deserve.
- Learn how to select and properly use appropriate disinfectants.
- Understand how to set up systems and checklists for infection control.
- Explain Infection Prevention Protocols and locate reliable resources for Covid-19.
Ms. Canham is a nationally recognized speaker and consultant specializing in infection control, OSHA compliance, the Dental Practice Act and HIPAA regulations. In the dental field since 1972, Ms. Canham’s experience and expertise helps dental professionals reduce risks and comply with regulations.
This is a private webinar with limited seating. Please be respectful and do not share this link with anyone outside your own team.
Below are the instructions to reserve your seat in the Webinar.
- Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3144359569935557388
- You must click the “REGISTER NOW” button to reserve your seat in the Webinar. DO THIS NOW! Or you might not have access if the Webinar fills up. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.