Oral Surgery Consultation
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip detailing the nature of the services to be provided.
- Any x-rays that your dentist/doctor feels are necessary.
- A list of medications you are presently taking and diseases/conditions for which you have been diagnosed.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink six hours prior to your surgery. If you have any questions, please contact us. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.). If you have been directed by your physician to stop taking certain medications prior to this, please inform the surgeon, otherwise your oral surgeon will advise you on which medications to take. Most medications taken chronically should be continued during surgery and can be taken prior to general anesthesia with a minimal amount of water.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Our offices are located:
8112 Milliken Ave., Suite 102 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
930 West Foothill Blvd, Suite C. Upland, CA 91786
- Get driving directions: Rancho Cucamonga Office or Upland Office
- Meet Dr. Dudziak, Dr. Choi, Dr. Hicke, & Dr. Zakhary
- Patient Registration Forms
- See what our patient are saying
- Office Hours: Monday through Thurs 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Fridays 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM